People often decide to have a tattoo on the spur of the moment, under the influence of current important events in their lives. It happens that after some time, they become unattractive, do not play their role any more and we wish to delete them from our memory and most importantly, remove them from the skin. Fortunately, state-of-the-art methods of aesthetic medicine allow to remove an unwanted tattoo.
In what way are tattoos created?
A tattoo is a permanent drawing on the skin which is made by inserting ink with needles below the skin. The ink is inserted to the appropriate depth that prevents it from peeling. The skin is punctured at a fast pace, usually without anesthesia. A tattooed person can feel pain of different intensity, which is usually accompanied by slight bleeding.
Is laser tattoo removal painful?
The feeling of pain during the laser procedure depends on a given patient. Every person experiences the pain differently. During the procedure the patient may feel slight burning of the skin. In order to alleviate the sensation, different skin cooling methods are used, e.g. cool gel. It is important to remember that laser tattoo removal does not hurt more than getting the tattoo.
Tattoo removal with Harmony Q Switch
In our Fabskin centre in Warsaw we use a state-of-the-art laser – Harmony Q Switch. The laser accumulates energy in an ultrashort impulse. Pigment particles are disintegrated very quickly, therefore there is no risk of heating the light-cured tissues.
Laser Harmony Q Switch removes practically the entire tattoo. It is important to remember that in order to fully remove a tattoo, it is necessary to conduct a few sessions. Their number depends, among others, on the color, amount of ink, depth, skin color and the size of the tattoo. For the procedure to be successful it is very important to consult a specialist to recognize characteristic features of the tattoo. The deeper it is, the harder it gets to remove it.
How does the Harmony Q Switch laser work?
1. Thanks to the very short impulse there is no thermal damage of heated surrounding tissues. After a few sessions, the skin structure remains the same.
2. A light beam breaks the pigment into small particles which subsequently evaporate, making the tattoo lighter.
3. First sessions are conducted at around 4-week intervals. In the following stages of tattoo removal, the intervals are longer.
4. After the procedure, a patient feels a slight discomfort in the form of swelling and redness. The ailments subside usually after a few hours. Small blotches or scabs may also appear, which are a natural defensive reaction of the skin and disappear after a short period of time.
After a tattoo removal procedure:
– moisturize the skin,
– use high UV protection factors,
– scabs cannot be scratched off,
– sauna or swimming is not advised (up to 72 hours after the procedure).
Possible side effects of laser tattoo removal:
– allergic reactions,
– bacterial infection,
– incomplete pigment removal,
– change of skin structure – usually subsides within 1-3 years,
Contraindications for tattoo removal:
– very large tattoo size,
– tendency to develop scars,
– connective tissue diseases,
– dark skin type,
– some medicines.
A consultation before the procedure will help to dispel any doubts regarding the laser tattoo removal procedure.
Price list laser tattoo removal
|Treatment||Price for 1 treatment|
|Small||150 – 300 zł|
|Medium||300 – 500 zł|
|Big||from 500 zł|
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION phone number 22 126 80 08